Tuesday, July 1, 2008

a liltle of this and that `

i realise somthing after a short mood swing
basically, i just wake up from nap which
is like a " not tired " nap..
erjie(2j/singcheer) smsed me, asking
wat is good about her ? wats her bad side`
with those reallie makes me felt awkward ...

i was thinking, do i reallie have a good fren ?
sange(3g/dapne) told me, theres not loyal best fren
along ur life, frens is jus like wind .. they come n go!
which partly i doesnt agree with her,
but.. now i realise shes rite ..

yesterday nite,
i bump up huoyshan - shes my lil muimui during secondary sku
i miss her real much, i bump into her at msn last nite ...
we had a real fun time chatting on the phone until 12am
she told me loads of stuff ( well gossiping la hor )
she too` told me that in her life doenst have the
word " LOYAL FREN " because i ask her out for drinks
since we hve been so long haven meet each other
shes been usin excuses to escape from my invitation
because she felt `eerie in a sudden with so many
old secondary frens came along ...
but she still say yet to be comfirm `...

I felt pity for her, because is not her fault to become lidis`
is becoz she cant afford to mix with them durin da past
which basically causes her to skip the whole form5
she surrendered herself and went for work ..
she told us that she cant manage to study anymore
but da real facts is she doesnt have a fren as a companian`

---------------------------------------------------------

back to my very own emo session `
i dunno why in a sudden my mood went depressing
my mind flashes back all the past ,
with all my frens .. is sad to say that there were once
my best fren [ so call la hor ]
am sorry if my words reallie hurts u guys my bestie
but i realise that everyone had changed
everyone of us hav our very one life d
is a fact that all my bestie had gone to dier very own world


lets take some examples,
well jus nw i was chatting with vern
i met vern when i was 9 i think
we were from the same primary sku until the us graduated`
we hv been at least a 10yrs frenship ..
bt to tell u guys more .. within this 10 yrs
there is tonnes of conflict , havoc , hapiness , laughter happened
i noe her personality much ...
shes da type that she can be frenly all da time
bt never ever step her tail .. coz u r so gonna say byebye `
lol.. vern joking ni orh .. ` bt shes great ` she is da one
which still miss our frenship dat much after our graduation`
she rawx when shes shouting ` well shes a well known
loudspeaker to us ` =) vern u RAWX .. hahaha

come to my second example,
wanna talk about my growing up together fren, Sun
shes too one of my 10yrs fren since primary till secondary
well, we hv been in the same class durin f4 and f5
loads of conflict happening durin that particular period
but wats da point of creating a big gab between us rite?
the past is always "A PAST " .. we r still frens foreva
evelitime am back for term break , always say wnna
meet up, but is like always fail to do so .. lol
she told my frens that she miss me much ..
i do miss her .. perhaps there will be a day we will meet up
i believe GOD do had arrange the day for us =) smile sun`

talking bout the period after spm,
hmm .. i bet u guys wud noe who am i getting with durin dat time
well .. during the month of december last year
of coz .. am bz with my prom de'prestigious stuff..
day and nite .. am with my comitee (lin and ru)
hmm i wanna talk about my bestie "lin"
lin is where i met her when i was 15 ..
if am nt mistaken i met her after our PMR examination
well , a lame thing is we were once a so call couple la ha `
lol.. dun laff leh .. puppie love mar ..
well .. within dat month of 12th , we reallie hv been
together [nt couple k] frens outing i mean
we go here and there with my lame car, WIRA
i still remmeber the moment where i told her
am leaving penang for my future ..
during dat momenta our relation getting closer and closer
with her silly-ness .. eventuallie she got drunk for me
lol.. as she told me she doesnt wan me to leave pg ...
she said that all her frens gonna leave one by one soon
there was a nite when she got real DRUNK after a couple of drink
at COZEE ` in juru .. she is real real real drunk ..
she get so high untill she doesnt allow anyone to fetch her back
except me .. saying that shes drunk is a nono also ..
coz that time shianru was there too . i was like asking ru for help
becoz i cant able to drive wif her condition lidat ...
the moment she got up into my car, she cried !
i was like so shock ` .. i dunno wat to do but to ask her stop cryin
i kept questioning her why shes crying all about ...
its getting worst until she grab my arm and cry on my shoulder ..
WOW .. lol so dramatic eh .. ahhaha jkjkj .. but its a shock for me
loads of things happened dat nite ` after a months or two ..
she met her life companion .. which is basically her bf `
well, in time changes .. our relation too changes `
this is the point where am having QUESTION MARKS
all over my head whether wat had happened between our relation ..


to be continue ....

1 Comments:

Blogger alysonlaw said...

OITS! why expose all my paiseh paiseh secrets to everyone T__________T

hahahah...

wat u mean wat happened ha

we're still besties arent we!!!!!!!!

=(

July 10, 2008 at 3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home