Saturday, July 12, 2008

am down !
am sick !
lame jac` u r ...
u shud be grateful when
ur housemate still care for you
even ur lecturer is there to
support u ` ask u to stand up strong

I HOPE I CAN !
I HOPE IM ABLE TO !
_______________________________

L-O-S-T

witout u in life is like loosing apart `
i felt great that i manage to let u go
all da time prayin u r always happie
and safe from wateva harmz`
thx for the concern while am sick
if u reallie did ` hope u enjoy ur day
take care `

_______________________________

i do miss both my mum and dad
but fate has bring us to this stage
it was all karmas`
the only thing i can do is to pray
is to stand up with my own feet
no matter hw poor am i rite nw
i still will survive !
I must survive witout askin more from them`
i dun wanna burden dem anymore `


am officially pawned by bacteria `
am sick` i hate it `
sick is like making me to fall even faster
i dun wanna let others to look down on me
I MUST BE STRONG `

frens? yeah nw u will see who is fren`
others out there are jus themself
this world is full off SINS `
i dun wanna talk about it .. there are
no loyal FRENS !


a song will describe all my feeling nw `

Tonite i wanna cry
[by keith urban]
Alone in this house again tonight
I got the TV on, the sound turned down and a bottle of wine
There's pictures of you and I on the walls around me
The way that it was and could have been surrounds me
I'll never get over you walkin' away

[Chorus:]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong
meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

Would it help if I turned a sad song on
"All By Myself"
would sure hit me hard now that you're gone
Or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters
It's gonna hurt bad before it gets better
But I'll never get over you by hidin' this way
[chorus]

take care guys n readers `

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home