Wednesday, December 12, 2007

sorry for such a late updatez .well bzies with practices for my very last performance in hsbmbb for dis coming penang pesta competition on this coming 16th. kinda tired with those practices " hope those tiredity will shows up something " pray hard ! at least a SILVER phuleaseee..
im fine actuallie .. last week flew down to kayL to peep at my place, the place wher am gonna settled down nex 2 years .. 8th jan is hunting for me nw .. am gonna be a JUNIOR CHEF ! omg .. lol ... CHEF JACK is here!!! ... am definately gonna miss my frens over here.. my juniors of coz.... my frens ? i dun reallie hav much frenz ... haihx forget bout those
but there are some .. u noe .. hmm da one who always stays with me when am alone .. even during da time before spm... thx sun! thx lin! .. to be continue ... nites guys`

1 Comments:

Blogger alysonlaw said...

aiseh`

lai lai.. toys r us again! food loft again! sega again! hongkie again!

wtf so many.

December 13, 2007 at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home